Welcome to Teqball International Limited's terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions apply those who access the Teqball.com website ("Website"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods from the Website.
These are the terms and conditions of Teqball International Limited ("Teqball"), which is the company that sells on the Website. If you access the Website, and/or place an order for goods, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Teqball International Limited's registered address is Teqball International Limited 98 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2, Ireland CRO number: 556927
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
The Website is operated by Teqball International Limited.
If you have any questions about the Website please contact us: email@example.com
How to order
- Select the goods you require from the Website and click 'Buy Now';
- Choose the quantity of goods you wish to purchase from Teqball (the default will be one (1) unit). Please note that a limit is set to six (6) units per item. To order quantities greater than 6 units per item, please contact us.
- Review your order making sure all specifications then click "Secure Checkout";
- If you are a new user you will need to enter an email address and create a user name and password. You must keep your username and password confidential as they allow access to your account. To continue setting up an account you will need to enter your personal details, billing address (which must correspond with your payment card address) and delivery address;
- Once you have set up an account, you will be directed to the delivery options page where you may select the type of delivery, and vary delivery and/or billing addresses. Teqball does not deliver goods, but Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft. ("Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft.") can provide you with an overseas delivery service which you can arrange at the delivery options page on the Website: see Overseas Delivery. You will be required to tick a box to confirm your acceptance of Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft.'s terms and conditions.
- You will then proceed to the secure payment page where you may select the payment type and complete your order. Your payment will be collected from you by Escalion S.à r.l. on our behalf (see below). Following submission of your order you will be sent an automated order acknowledgement to the email address provided.
By placing an order through the Website, legally confirm that you are capable of entering into binding contractsHow the contract for the goods is formed between you and Teqball.
After placing your order you will receive an automated acknowledgement. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to acceptance by Teqball. You will receive an email confirming that Teqball has accepted your order when your order has been processed and is ready for collection from Teqball International Limited warehouse, by Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft. on your behalf, or by any other courier you appoint to collect.
Once Teqball accepts your order, a contract to purchase the goods from Teqball takes effect between you and Teqball. This means that you will own the goods prior to your goods being collected from Teqball International Limited warehouse. This applies whether the goods are collected (i) on your behalf by Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft. or any other courier that you contract with to delivery your goods to you. For the avoidance of doubt, where you have appointed Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft. to collect and deliver your goods for you, you agree that Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft. take possession of the goods on your behalf when they collect the goods at Teqball International Limited warehouse.
If you have selected the overseas delivery option with Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft., you will receive a separate email confirmation from Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft. confirming that a contract to deliver the goods has taken effect between you and Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft. (please refer to Overseas Delivery below).
The contract to sell goods to you only relates to those goods listed in the confirmation email.
You will not be charged before your order has been processed and is ready for collection by you or Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft. at Teqball International Limited warehouse. However, upon receipt of your order, Teqball will create an authorisation. This will show on your bank statement as a reservation of funds which allocates the money to your order but this will not be realised until your order has been picked and processed in Teqball International Limited's warehouse. In the event of us not being able to fulfil your order we will immediately request that your bank cancels the authorisation. If the authorisation still remains after several days, please contact your bank to request that they act upon our cancellation of the payment.
A description of the main characteristics of goods can be found on the product pages of the Website.
Prices for goods on the Website appear on the product pages and include all applicable taxes. The prices shown on our website do not include Value Added Tax. Customers outside of the European Union are not required to pay Value Added Tax.
Prices and offers may vary and may only be available for limited periods. All prices and offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended at the discretion of Teqball. The prices on the Website may differ to prices in retail stores, catalogues or elsewhere.
The Website contains a large number of goods and it is possible that, despite best efforts, some of the goods listed on the Website may be incorrectly priced. If Teqball discovers an error in the price of the goods you have ordered, Teqball will inform you as soon as possible. Teqball will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
Teqball is under no obligation to sell incorrectly priced goods to you at the incorrect price.
Some offers carry a maximum quantity per customer. If this is applicable, this is detailed on the individual offer.
Method of payment
You may pay by Mastercard, VISA, VISA Debit, VISA Electron, Maestro and American Express (AMEX). Please ensure if you are using a credit card that you provide the card holder's name as it is shown on the card, and the billing address corresponds as it appears on the card statement. Payment will be taken in EUR euro (€), and if applicable, your card will be charged according to the exchange rate at that time.
Teqball International Limited’s charges are collected by Escalion S.á.r.l. on behalf of Teqball International Limited during the checkout procedure and Escalion S.á.r.l. undertakes to pass your payment on to Teqball on your behalf.
Gift Cards cannot be used to buy goods from Teqball.
To help Teqball prevent fraud, orders of €1.000 EUR euro or more may require a mobile phone number. Card fraud is illegal and perpetrators will be prosecuted.
Delivery costs are additional to the displayed price and vary depending on the delivery service you select, the country of delivery and the quantity/weight of goods ordered. Teqball does not deliver goods. Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft. can provide overseas delivery for you. ROW Customers can choose to accept Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft.'s delivery service at the ‘Deliver’ options page of the Website. Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft.'s delivery charges will be confirmed to you before your order is accepted. Overseas delivery services provided to you by Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft. are subject to its terms and conditions.
Since your order could be particularly heavy it may be subject to extra delivery charges. If any order is subject to extra delivery charges you will be advised of the additional cost before your order is collected from Teqball International Limited warehouse by Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft.. You have the option to cancel the order if you do not wish to pay any additional delivery costs.
Please note that Rail Cargo Logistics Hungaria Kft. are currently unable to deliver to PO Boxes.
Delivery of pre-order items
If you pre-order goods with a launch date, then we will reserve your goods and hold the whole order until the day before the launch date.
Teqball may pack your order into more than one parcel based on stock availability. You will not be charged extra for this facility.
Delivery of personalised goods
Personalised goods are non-returnable (please note that this does not affect your statutory rights). If your order is a mix of personalised and non personalised goods then the personalised goods may be processed and packaged separately at no additional cost to you, please see "Split packaging".
Warranty and limitation of our liability
If Teqball fails to comply with these terms and conditions, Teqball shall only be liable to you for the purchase price of the goods and any proven losses that you suffer as a result of Teqball's failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
Teqball will not be liable for losses that result from its failure to comply with these terms and conditions that fall into the following categories:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data; or
- waste of management or office time.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude or limit Teqball's liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by Teqball's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any breach of the obligations implied by section 26. of Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act, 1980
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 2007
- any other matter for which it would be illegal for Teqball to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
Whilst Teqball International Limited adopts industry standard protections against computer viruses, it is not able to warrant that this website is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
Events outside our control
Teqball will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of its obligations to you that is caused by events outside Teqball's reasonable control (a 'Force Majeure Event'). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond Teqball's reasonable control and includes (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
In the event of a Force Majeure Event, Teqball's performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and Teqball will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. Teqball will use its reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which its obligations to you may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications Teqball sends to you should be in writing. By accessing the Website, you accept that communication with Teqball will be primarily electronic through e-mail or notices posted on the Website. For contractual purposes, by accessing the Website you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that Teqball provides to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications have in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise specified, the intellectual property rights in the contents of all the pages in this website, are owned or licensed to Teqball Holding S.á.r.l., or are used with permission from the owner.
The contents of this website may not be copied, reproduced, modified, downloaded or used in any form without our prior written permission.
Teqball takes all feedback very seriously and aims to deal with complaints as quickly and effectively as possible.
For complaints relating to orders placed through the Website please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To assist Teqball International Limited in dealing with your complaint, please detail all aspects of the complaint, your order number and your contact details.
Our right to vary these terms and conditions
Teqball reserves the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions that are in force at the time that you order goods from Teqball unless:
- any change to these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority, in which case the changes may apply to orders previously placed by you; or
- Teqball notifies you of any changes to these terms and conditions before it accepts your order, in which case Teqball has the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions unless you notify Teqball to the contrary within seven (7) working days of receipt by you of the goods.
Physical activities can be hazardous. The selection and use of suitable equipment requires skill, and you should ensure you are appropriately equipped and trained. In the interests of your safety and the safety of others, you should also ensure that you are properly trained in the techniques you will need to employ in pursuit of your chosen activity. Teqball recommends that you seek and take the advice of a suitably qualified person before purchasing your equipment. Once purchased, the equipment should only be used in accordance with the instructions and should likewise be inspected before use and properly maintained. Nothing in this notice affects your statutory rights.
These terms and conditions shall be subject to the laws of Ireland and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with these terms and conditions including orders for goods.